Puestos de trabajo en la actualidad | 2
|Categoría||Referencia del empleo||Publicado||Fecha límite||Más detalles|
|EXPERIENCED DRIVER||DRIHERTS||Enero 15 2019||Febrero 28 2019||Open/Close|
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual, to join our Logistics team. The ideal candidate would exhibit strong experience in providing a good delivery service to customers and any experience of delivering consignments into the airports would be advantageous. We are a Marine Livestock business and as such time is critical to our freight shipments, as is the quality and care of our goods in transit. May be based from Chorleywood or Hemel Hempstead
Key responsibilities may include:
- airport deliveries and collections of livestock, including dealing with necessary paperwork
- Inter-site deliveries and collections
- Local / non-local customer and supplier deliveries and collections
- Operation of our Counterbalance Fork Lift Trucks
- Where necessary running documentation and export consignments to the National Airports
- Demands of the role and livestock business may require the successful candidate to be flexible on occasion with start and finish times.
- Some general warehouse duties where required
Key skills required include:
- Willingness to get involved, take ownership, and work on your own initiative is important.
- Hands on approach to tasks and situations
- Flexibility to adapt to sudden changes
- Work to deadlines and manage critical pinch points, so that our livestock arrives as quickly as possible
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate professionally, in the best interests of the company
- Building good relationships with key personnel at the airports
- Dealing with the necessary shipment paperwork
- Previous experience working within the cargo aviation industry is advantageous but not essential as full-training will be provided
Please note you must be able to provide full 5 years’ employment/Personal history. You MUST have a clean valid driver’s license and no criminal record. Please don’t apply if you don’t meet these criteria as we must adhere to Aviation Security regulations.
Hours of Work Monday - Friday 7.30-4.30pm, there may be early starts at Heathrow airport and flexibility in working times are essential. Salary dependent upon experience
|PRODUCTION LINE ASSISTANT||LON/PRD||Marzo 08 2019||Febrero 21 2019||Open/Close|
(Full and Part-time hours available)
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an eye for detail to join our team, based in the Production Department, Chorleywood.
Brief Job Description
You will be dealing with the assembly and packaging of our range of lighting, pond and aquatic products to strict timescales and deadlines. You will be assembling components to form finished products, which then need to be packaged and ready for distribution. Quality control and attention to detail is vital and all employees in our production area are required to maintain high standards of work and the ability to follow precise instruction. The ideal candidate will have had experience with product assembly and working with small components, but full training is given. You should be able to work on your own initiative as well as participate within a team environment in order to ensure orders are achieved in a timely manner, to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Good interpersonal skills, helps promote a team environment
- Team player, someone who takes pride in their work
- Organises and manages time well, to achieve production timescales
- Attention to detail (essential), to maintain quality output
- Manual agility
Hours of Work
We are flexible and can accommodate full and or part-time hours for the right candidate.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this job opportunity, please send a CV and covering letter.